Saturday, July 19, 2014

Whites Haul + Exciting Discovery




Hey guys!

I have another haul for you guys! It was my first time shopping at Whites Pharmacy and I totally flipped when I saw the brands there. I had never before heard about this pharmacy so I figured I should let ya'll know. Scroll down for more pictures and brands info.


1. Essence Sun Club Bronzer #01

I haven't tried this bronzer on yet, but let me tell you something. It smells like COCONUT! You can totally smell it the moment you open it. I'm so glad about this because I love coconut. I will buy everything coconut if I could.
Price: 21 sr

Essence Sun Club Bronzer #01

Essence Sun Club Bronzer #01



2. Essence Lash and Brow Gel

This is a clear gel I have used and loved and I ran out of it about a year back. I use it to set my brows when I'm not filling them in and often use it on my lashes when I'm going for a total natural look. The best part is the price. Totally recommend.
Price: 11 sr

Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara



3. Essie nail polish in:

Mint Candy Apple
This is like the most hyped about color from Essie. Its a beautiful mint color which goes on super opaque, and dries fairly quickly. Favorite.color.ever.
Price: 40 sr

Marshmallow
Its a beautiful subtle white. Its a little sheer and you'd probably need a good two coats at least to get it to be opaque. White nail polish is all the hype right now in the fashion world and I totally get it because it gives such a clean, modern and sophisticated look. Totally in love!
Price: 40 sr

On the top: Essie Nail Polish in Marshmallow
On the bottom: Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple


5. EOS lip balm in sweet mint

It feels like a regular lip balm with super cute packaging. It has a strong mint smell and flavor and feels cooling on the lips. The thing I find special about this is that unlike most lip balms that can give a greasy feel, this isn't greasy at all. I think its pretty ideal for using before applying your lipstick as it gets soaked in pretty fast.
Price: 35 sr


EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm

EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm


Where can I find Whites Pharmacy in Jeddah?
In Salaam Mall, opposite to Danube.


Makeup brands Available in Whites:
Okay, so by now you probably already know that Whites carry Essie nail polishes. I believe this is the full range and I'm so absolutely stoked about it! They also carry Essence, Incoco, Real Techniques, Ardell Lashes, Kiss Lashes, EOS lip balms- all of which I have never before seen anywhere in Jeddah. They also carry some awesome skincare brands which I'm excited to try out next time.

Other than these, they also carry Loreal, Revlon and Maybelline, which you also get in tons of other places too.

                                                 
Essie Nail Polishes at Whites

Essie Nail Polishes at Whites

Incoco Nail Strips at Whites

Real Techniques at Whites

Real Techniques at Whites

Ardell Lashes at Whites

Different lash brands available at Whites

Greenland skincare products

So thats it for my haul. 

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section below or reach me at my Facebook or Twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment