Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A little something about me :)

Hello there pretties!

This is my first ever post on this blog, and what better way to start out than to introduce myself?

My name is Aamna, I'm currently 17. I have an almost unhealthy love for makeup. I love experimenting with new makeup, trying on different looks, checking out whats new in the market etc.
Apart from that I am very much into fashion! I think just trying on different clothes, shoes, handbags etc to compliment your body and personality is a lot of fun and can make you learn a lot about your personality.


My previous blogging experience:

I used to be a part of Vicinity Makeup with my sister, which we closed down a few months earlier because of many reasons. However, it was a truly amazing experience, and I got to learn a lot from it. 
This is one of the major reasons why I'm finally starting up this blog, because I miss writing about all these things I love.


So yeah, I'm here to share my love of all things fashion and beauty.

If you have any requests/ ideas for any specific type of posts, please let me know in the comment section below :)

And oh, inshaAllah I'll soon be starting a Twitter and/or Facebook page. Then hopefully it'll become easier to talk to you guys!

My first post will most probably be a makeup related one. So stay tuned.

Until then, take care :)


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to Vicinity Makeup since I'd been a follower (new posts had become infrequent) and found you through Ayesha's blog! Now I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) my sis restarted that blog as her own so make sure to check that out too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete