Thursday, July 10, 2014

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Review & Swatches


Hey guys!
Today I will be reviewing the MAC pro longwear concealer for ya'll. I hope you find it helpful :)

Packaging:
Its sort of a glass bottle with a pump. Although, I'd say one pump gives a LOT of product, and its kinda hard to do a half pump, so I usually end up wasting a little bit of the product every time cos I don't really need it. I think MAC can definitely work on that pump a bit more.

Application:
Its a liquid concealer so its very smooth to apply. It dries nicely after applying so you know its really set in place, although if you are someone with more wrinkles or crease lines or someone with oilier skin, I do recommend you set it with a good undereye powder. 

Coverage:
Coverage wise I'd say its almost full coverage. Although you can easily sheer it out a little if you apply using a damp beauty blender. You can see in the pictures below how pigmented this concealer is!

Longevity:
This is the best part. It is so long wearing its crazy, at least for me. Once I went out to a party and after coming home I slept with my makeup on. When I woke up in the morning my concealer still looked so fresh! It holds extremely well under moisture too!

Final thoughts:
I have loved this concealer since the first time I bought it last August! I finished one bottle and a month back bought another one so I'd say one bottle would last you a long time since a little goes a LONG way! This works excellently on blemishes, and even better under your eyes as it does not crease or settle in lines. It doesn't matter what you apply it with, I've used it with a brush, beauty blender and even my fingers and it does the magic each time! Excellent for parties, brides and even in the summers.

Who might not like it:
People with extremely dry under eyes or anyone who doesn't have any under eye bags to begin with can find it unnecessarily heavy.

Quick tips:
Apply with
*a damp beauty blender for lighter/thinner coverage.
*brush for heavier coverage/ on blemishes etc.
*fingers for a more natural and blended finish.

Price:
Around 100-120 sr (I believe it was 105 sr)

Where I shop MAC at:
Red Sea Mall

Pictures and swatches:


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

I use the shade NC20

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Swatches

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section below or reach me at my Facebook or Twitter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment