Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sephora Lipstick Haul: First Impressions & Swatches


Heyy there :)

I've been to sephora twice this past month and picked up three lip products. Two of them I picked up at a 20% off (exclusive for VIB members) which was suuchh a steal!

There'll be swatches at the end so stick around :)


1. Sephora Glossy Lip Pencil - #05 Glossy Pale Pink

Its a warm glossy pink perfect for everyday! Also the fact that its crayon style makes it so easy to use. However, its a bit on the sheer side and so the lasting power isn't that great.



2. Sephora Lipstick #08

This is actually a repurchase since I gave the last one to my sister several months ago. I have loved this for long and let me just start off by telling that this is one of the most long wearing formulas I've ever tried. Even soap and water has nothing on this! Its a beautiful muted pink with slightly mauve undertones and a completely matte finish. I love wearing this with grey smokey eyes.



3. Sephora Cream Lip Stain #01

This is also one of the most long lasting lipsticks I have! Its a warm tone, almost like a chilly red which you can't go wrong with. Its goes on like a cream/liquid at first and dries completely matte, and will not budge unless you have ridiculously oily food. One of my faves!



Here are swatches. 


From top to bottom- Sephora cream lip stain #01, Sephora matte lipstick #08, Sephora glossy lip pencil #05

On the 25th of June Sephora held this Beauty Invite thing for which VIB's got an invitation beforehand, although it was open to all. It was a really fun event with snacks like mini sandwiches, macarons, drinks and even a mascot which was the most funniest thing to me (imagine a huge mascot in a makeup store, that too with a ghutra haha. Ghutra is a scarf like thing arab men wear on their heads, I'm sorry I'm just awful at explaining.)

Also, they had free gifts for VIB's which was so awesome and I thought I'd share this with you guys.

If you shop and sephora often and don't have a VIB card yet then I'd definitely recommend you apply for it! Definitely worth it because you get to know about the latest brand releases, exclusive discounts, free gifts, beauty events and pretty cool stuff like that.

Click the link below to learn how you can get the VIB card:

http://www.sephora-me.com/card-program/pid32.html

Goodie bag I got at the beauty invite



So thats it for my haul and first impressions! Don't forget to leave me your feedback :)

Where I shop Sephora at:
Andalus Mall
Salaam Mall
Red Sea Mall
Mall of Arabia

If you have any questions leave them in the comment section below or reach me at my Facebook or Twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment